Training & Workshops
Workshop Basics GDPR
Companies that are not subject to the statutory obligation to appoint a data protection officer nevertheless are subject to the obligations arising from the GDPR.
Which obligations these are, how they can be implemented and which other data protection requirements must be implemented is the topic of the all-day workshop.
The workshop takes place either in our offices or on-site and is held by a lawyer from our Data Protection Department.
- Presentation of your company
- Joint determination of the necessary data protection measures for your company
- Comprehensive legal advice in all questions of data protection law and adjacent legal areas
- Provision of templates and filling out aids in order to be able to carry out the data protection documentation (sample processing directory incl. DPIA, sample contract for processing, sample information for employees, sample list of processing security).
- Joint preparation of processing lists on the basis of concrete processing activities
- Contracts for processing (prerequisites, requirements, legal pitfalls)
- Security of processing (TOM)
- Fulfilment of information duties
- Legal advice on employee data protection
- Legal advice on data protection compliant implementation of websites and social media
In addition to the daily workshops, we also support you in the training of your employees.
It is possible to arrange intensive training courses for individual employees or the company data protection officer. We will also be happy to carry out the basic training required by the GDPR for all employees.
- Management trainings
- Training of the company data protection officer in legally difficult individual questions of data protection
- Staff trainings
Inquiry Training / Workshop
Lawyer Michaela Berger, LL.M.
Specialist lawyer for IT law
certified data protection officer (TÜV Süd)
certified data protection auditor (TÜV Süd)