Advice of company data protection officer
Corporate data protection officers often have no legal background. Therefore the assessment of individual legal questions in data protection law with all legal contexts and legal consequences is problematic.
The legal issues frequently concern the following groups of cases, which are exemplary cited:
- Legal framework for the use of mobile equipment / BYOD / user agreements
- Requirement of company agreements
- Admissibility of inspection of e-mail inboxes in the event of illness
- Conclusion of data protection agreements / negotiations with service providers
- Legally compliant declarations of consent
- Creation of guidelines
- Processing and legally secure response to requests for information
- Proceedings with the supervisory authorities / Administrative and judicial proceedings
In all these areas, we are available as a competent legal contact to advise the company's data protection officer and your company.
Consultations can take place either in individual cases on the basis of an hourly rate agreement or within monthly fixed rate agreements.